Sunday, February 3, 2008

Alaska!


holy cow, I am going to do it again. Kate was chosen as Georgia's honored hero for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and I jumped back in with 2 feet. I ran with the team this Saturday bright and early...an easy 6 miles I would like to say, but it kind of hurt after not running since Disney. So, mark your calendars and get out your check books (cmon, it's a brand new tax year) cause I am going to Anchorage Alaska in June for the Mayor's Midnight Run and I am running again with my friend, Kate's mom, Carolyn. I say running with, but really I will be running behind her. Seriously, she is like a superhero.

This is my favorite photo from the race-a big hug from sweet Kate. See my Donald Duck bling. You know you want to borrow it. I will let you if you click on my TNT web page and put in some cash. I am quite scared of the fundraising again.

1 comment:

Carolyn Hansen said...

You are my superhero! I am so grateful to count you as my friend. :)