Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Williamsburg

Don't you wish you had one of these at home sometimes? I had such a flashback moment when I took this photo, as I remember standing in the same spot when I was 10 (only I was sporting a more bad news bears look). My kids both said "man it's hot here" which is also what I remember most about my trip to Williamsburg as a kid. good times. Soon after this we bought a fife and carried on down the road. Then we headed back to 2008 where there was air conditioning and strange people in way too much clothing didn't stop you to say "good day my lady."

2 comments:

Lena Hart said...

I have this same picture of me and my sister, circa 20 years ago! Too cute!

Melissa Holbrook Pierson said...

More confluence--I have a picture of me and *my* sister in these same stocks, only it's *forty* years old. (Some great ideas never die!) I am looking forward to soon taking my son, at the same age, to Williamsburg to help me relive my youth. And isn't that what it's all about?