Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloweenie


I looooooove halloween.

I waited too long to start the costume planning and I am bummed. This is truly what I would like us to be but I can't whip this up in a few days and I can't order from this company in China for 2 reasons:
1) would take too long to get here
2) this is on the order form--"open eye/mouth/ hood seperated/ add crotch zipper/ bra zipper/add penis pocket /is free . VERY IMPORTANT After pay please give me your Height and Weight and Request"
methinks this is not intended for costume but for some kind of fetish and I don't want them to have my address. But I reallllly want to activate my wondertwin powers.
while I am on the subject of Halloween...... why oh why is the women's section in the costume store the "slut section?" Marc and I were perusing and trying to come up with a cute couples thing (not one of those gross plug & outlet duos). We found speedracer for him (so cool), raced (like that?) over to the girls side to find slutty pit girl. He found a monk robe and I found slutty nun. SLUTTY NUN! cmon. I ordered online and we are going to be pirates. Mine comes with fishnet stockings!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Pirates are always good fun, but I think you could also have been an fabulous Trixie to his Speed Racer. You could have walked around going, "Haaaah?" the way they always do in Japanese cartoons. Or, since we ARE talking about the Hansbergers, there is always Chim-Chim the monkey.