Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Oh No


so, little Will was a bit itchy and broken out all over his trunk this weekend after we bought the new washer and dryer with its fancy, special detergent. We figured he had sensitive skin. Marc took him to our wonderful Doc (who was so sweet to donate $100 to my race and carolyn's mind you---good man) for a look see. So as I am arranging 86 vases full of flowers for teacher appreciation, the phone in the office rings for me. "He has scarlet fever" my husband says. "Wha?" I say. "yep, scarlet fever." Who gets this in 2008? I thought this was one of those diseases of yesteryear like dropsy, scurvy, miasma or diptheria. So we are now confined to the home with very uncomfortable boy who is otherwise fine. We don't even have a fever with our scarlet fever. Come on over in 24 hours.

No comments: