Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the super 70's

My kickball team has been trying to come up with fun/amusing names and during the process I realized how much of an age difference we have. I am not sure what the final name is but "Kickin it old school" was a finalist. Funny, because I truly have kicked it old school.









I had this poster on the back of my bedroom door, my bedroom that was painted purple...with purple shag carpet. I would gaze at is before donning my pink satin jacket and bell bottom courderouys. Then I would pull back my Jan brady hair in some cool ribbon barretts and get my roller skates out. My favorite tv show? toos up between the Land of the Lost and probably Fantasy Island. Hop on my banana-seated bike to the store for penny candy. Just had to take a few bottles back and maybe I could score a pop and some zotz or a candy lipstick or two.
yep, that's me in the Holly Hobbie dress (it had a matching bonnet). kickin it old school

2 comments:

Lena Hart said...

OMG, I totally had the Holly Hobbie ensemble. Stylin.

sOpHiA~rAiN ♥ said...

omg i own 1 and i am only 12 now :P