Saturday, December 1, 2007

good stuff

Here's the little girl I adore. Sweet photographer, Parker Smith took this photo on Kate's first day back to school after a while of yuckiness. She is doing great. She is so brave and strong. Thank you to everyone who has donated money to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society on behalf of Kate for my half marathon in January. Thank you to everyone who simply gave a "go girl." I truly feel that the money will make research and positive outcomes happen but above and beyond this, this organization has created a web of goodness that has spread throughout the nation. That much positive energy has to be good for the world. My soul feels it intensely. On saturday mornings when there are just 20 of us running for this cause I feel it. Imagine when I get to Disney and there are thousands of us in purple shirts supported by hundreds of thousands there and at home. What will that feel like? How can that not be so good for the world?

No comments: