Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Christa!


Today is my very best friend's day! Love you. Miss you. Only a few times in my life have I found a card that truly says what I want to say, not Hallmark's version. So I found this card for her that said...ooh I wish I had written it down for it was perfect.... Well, the jist of it was that we can always pick up where we left off, no matter the miles or the days that have passed. Whenever I need her, she is there. Whatever i say, she speaks my language. Unconditional love. Today I salute you Christa with coffee (not watery tea), with clove candy, wearing red (not mixed with pink) and a hunk of cheese (colby). Love you.
(that's Christa in Chinese)

1 comment:

Aamer Waqas Chaudhary said...

Hey!
Lucky you!
Wish you both Good luck!
Happy birthday!
May you have many many more!