Thursday, March 20, 2008

she's crafty


So, I am not longer a treadmill virgin. I went to the gym with my gal pals Whit and Carolyn to run and chat and to see if I wanted to join. I had so much fun! Who knew? I loved LOVED the man who was doing all the crazy arm moves while running. How could you not move like that with "boogie fever" blaring? As I was taking the tour (meaning me saying "I want to join, please don't show me around") I ran into my sweet friends, DeDe and Anna and they asked me how Kate was doing. That's when I handed the man my credit card. I am so looking forward to working out now with a slew of fun people by my side to giggle with. Seriously no one else was snickering when Rock me Amadeus came on. I'm so going to get kicked out.


DeDe and Anna have the coolest art studio in decatur called 2 Crafty Chicks. It's a great place for birthday parties, girl's night out and kid art classes. Go to their web site and check them out if you have not already http://www.twocraftychicks.com/ We have some pretty phenomenal pieces in our home from the lessons that go on there.
*oh and I was crafty today. I made a decoupaged wooden box (so cute!) for my friend Kristin and her sweet new baby. I am wayyyyyy behind on baby gifts.

3 comments:

Carolyn Hansen said...

You looked so much hotter than the girl in that picture though. I mean, did you see all of the looks you were getting!

angela said...

tru dat!
ha! this girl needed a shower and shave and I don't think anyone was looking....except to see if I would actually fall off the end of the treadmill

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.