Wednesday, April 30, 2008

happy dance

This is us doing the new washer/dryer happy dance. Well, maybe it's just me doing the dance. Wow, do these front loaders clean and Man are they quiet! I know you will miss the shrieking sound, karen and Whitney. It just so happened that while I was washing all the table cloths from this past weekend's auction, my dryer broke. To top it off, while I was printing all the lovely document, my printer died. Yep, I don't play the lottery or go to Vegas. Luck be a Lady not my themesong.
But wahoo! i am happy right now even thought the delivery man put them in the wrong order. I like doing laundry backwards but he didn't think that was right so he put them the way he wanted.

The boys will have a sweet fort ready for them to personalize this weekend with the big boxes.

I really am such a dork to be this happy over laundry.

No comments: