Saturday, April 19, 2008

my apologies, Buckhead


to everyone who who woke up to see purple and much of my flesh this morning, i apologize-- especially those behind me at GTS when we did our stretching moves. (side note--I don't feel that black-stripes-under-the-eye-man really had room to make fun) Really, those Nike shorts did not appear so small on the hanger. Next time I buy a new pair I will try them on first and make sure they are not underwear in disguise. They looked so innocent at the store. My legs did feel incredibly free however and Nick Nolte enjoyed them when he ran past. Did the rest of you see him? How bizarre! (yikes that's probably what he said when he saw my shorts)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carolyn Hansen said...

I agree with tv de plasma guy (weirdo) you post is very likeable. Perhaps he was wishing he'd seen those very sexy shorts. :)

angela said...

you know you secretly want them. hey, they're so small Kate could probably wear them

Lena Hart said...

Please, please, please wear them this weekend? It will make the 14 miles so much more enjoyable!